Advice — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


Simba1972 Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi rand dwp today only to be told my medical evidence has been lost.and cant carry on my mr without it.they no they lost it but hoping its on someone elses records.manager has esculated an investigation today.will i lose my mr aswell.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.