Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

LCWRA

stevenmcinn12stevenmcinn12 Member Posts: 9 Listener
Hello was wondering if someone can explain this i have just received this letter and im confused as in whether im due extra money monthly now as it says you may get extra money? Also will i be due backdated pay as i put in my first fit note from dr in may 2019 and this is me now just getting my decision  thanks 

Replies

• hello20hello20 Member Posts: 93 Connected
    Hello 

that means you are entitled to £336 a month an will be backdated but may june july 2019 you wont recieve the extra money 
    hopefully   poppy or ardian will be able to advise
  • stevenmcinn12stevenmcinn12 Member Posts: 9 Listener
    Thanks just a little confused as i have been handing in sick notes since may 2019 last year consistently with no gaps the last one which was due to run out on june 2020  although when i first handed in my sick note in may 2019 i was sent a questionnaire UC50 but i was in and off different accommodation and never actually got that UC50 form and then time passed with still handing in sick notes with no gaps and i had not received  another UC50 until match 2020 after i requested in my journal now i have been put in the LCWRA  as of april 2020 so was wondering if i would be backdated or not thanks for reply  
  • neuromum4neuromum4 Member Posts: 67 Courageous
    Hi there, I made a claim for UC last year and handed in sick note up until September. I was awarded back dated money (awarded in November) but they did not pay for the first 16 weeks of the claim. I am  not sure why this is (I am new to UC). I hope you get the answers. Take care
Sign in or join us to comment.