Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, I'm Fen94 and I think this Welcome thing is super cute!

Fen94Fen94 Member Posts: 6 Connected
I think this welcome thing is super cute! Very wholesome.
I'm 25 and I'm into disabled advocacy, so I'm hoping to hang about and see what kind of stuff happens in these forums. I'm also autistic, work in admin but I used to work in care, and am a "wantrepeneur" :)

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,895 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Fen94 - & 'Welcome.' Thank you for joining the community, which I hope you find both friendly & supportive. Join right in with the discussions, or chat here. I'm sure you'll be a valuable member, & I look forward to seeing you in the forum. :)
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community champion Posts: 7,123 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Fen94 how are you doing today? :)
    Community Champion
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • AilsAils Community champion Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Fen94 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and thank you for your kind words and interesting introduction.  

Please feel free to look around the forum and join in any discussions you fancy.  We talk about lots of interesting subjects such as pets, hobbies, films, books, etc and our virtual coffee lounge is a really good place to start and to chat to people.  You are certainly most welcome here and I'm sure you will make a very valuable contribution to the Community.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any help or support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • LauraR_ScopeLauraR_Scope Scope Posts: 14 Connected
    Hi @Fen94

Lovely to meet you and welcome to the community. 
    I am Laura, I work for Scope in Leeds, working with families that have children with disabilities. 

As @Ails said I am sure your skills will make a very valuable contribution to the Community.

Have a good day :smile:

Activities for All coordinator 
    Scope
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,914 Scope community team
    Great to have you with us @Fen94. How are you finding lockdown?
    I had to google 'wantrepreneur' and I have to admit that just about sums me up too, so at least you're in good company!

You're more than welcome here, so I hope you'll stick around and get stuck in. :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • Fen94Fen94 Member Posts: 6 Connected
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome ^_^ :D

See you around! <3
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,662 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Fen94, great to have you with us! :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
Sign in or join us to comment.