If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.


MelinMelin Member Posts: 56 Connected
Hi a quick question about my husband pip claim he recently applied on phone then he has received a letter saying he has to prove his current status of living in the uk has been living and working in the uk since 2010 and been granted indefinite leave to remain by the home office the only problem is the letter states him sending his original documents or go to the job centre plus until end of this month he has been to the local job centre but they said he can’t go in because of the current covid 19 but becouse we only receive letters nearly once every 2 weeks we are very worried to send the original documents too can anyone give any advice please 


Sign in or join us to comment.