Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is philip500!

philip500philip500 Member Posts: 11 Listener
i live on my own at this present time and I would like so female company

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 9,258 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @philip500 - Welcome to the community. It's very difficult getting to know someone else just now due to Covid-19. I see you've been chatting here which is great, but please don't give your personal info as this is against our guidelines, & for your own safety.
    You might find the following website useful, as you can get to know others online, & they do normally meet up every now & again. See: https://www.outsiders.org.uk/outsidersclub/
    Please also do chat here any time as there's usually someone here, & perhaps try our virtual 'Coffee lounge.' There's a link both on the right-hand side of this page, & right at the top. I hope you enjoy our community. :)

• philip500philip500 Member Posts: 11 Listener
    OK I WILL NOT SEND NO PERSONAL INFORMATION, SORRY, I DID NOT KNOW, I WILL NOT SEND ANMORE
  • woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 4,546 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @philip500 welcome to scope a great online community, how are you today? managing ok with the lockdown?
    "Putting a child into care, isn't caring for a child" (T.Rhattigan)
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,760 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @philip500 :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • philip500philip500 Member Posts: 11 Listener
    I HAVE NO CHOICE, LETS HOPE THINGS WII CGANE TOMORROW..................SUNDAY
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 8,008

Scope community team

Nice to have you with us @philip500. Welcome to the community. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @philip500 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you.  I hope you are enjoying being part of our great forum and making some new friends.  Everyone is lovely and so supportive of each other on here.  I look forward to seeing you around and please let us know if we can be of any help to you.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Sign in or join us to comment.