Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

P60

axwy62axwy62 Member Posts: 140 Pioneering
Has anyone received this years P60 yet? I’ve usually had mine by the end of April, but not this year.
I don’t want to hassle DWP if they’re just running a bit behind, but given previous issues with post being lost or seriously delayed I am a bit concerned.

Replies

• Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,662 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @axwy62, is this still something you are waiting on?
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • axwy62axwy62 Member Posts: 140 Pioneering
    Yes, and I am concerned but I know they’re busy so don’t want to hassle unnecessarily. That said, they’re supposed to send all my post via email but the little I actually receive is often 3 or more months late and I need it for my tax return.
  • woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 2,998 Disability Gamechanger
    I have never received my p60 from the DWP until early June at the earliest.
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
  • scotleagscotleag Member Posts: 87 Courageous
    I received mine yesterday. Dated Apr 25th.
  • axwy62axwy62 Member Posts: 140 Pioneering
    Unfortunately I was right to be concerned, for the second year in a row my P60 has vanished.
    And it gets worse. Having 'misplaced' my P60, they gave me all the relevant numbers on headed paper as an alternative, only the numbers were completely wrong. Luckily I spotted the error - I know they didn't pay me that much! - but if I hadn't I'd have been entering incorrect information on my tax return. I'm not sure how HMRC would have viewed that, but I'm really glad I won't be finding out. Well, not this year anyway. Sigh.
Sign in or join us to comment.