PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

0 points at assessment no review to enhanced daily living and standard mobility at MR!!!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Listener
I am writing this with tears in my eyes full of relief and joy.

As some of you will have read in my previous post I was at MR stage and had just contacted my MP. If you're interested please see my previous post which gives a lot more detail. I suffer from BPD, anxiety with depression, bulimia and severe asthma.

I just checked my bank account and there & behold my backpayment! Didn't even receive a letter or phone call beforehand. I got given 0 points in my assessment to enhanced daily living and standard mobility. I am so proud of myself for sticking through this & fighting. I hope this is a glimmer of hope to some of you out there & if you need any help please do let me know.

I do still believe I deserve enhanced mobility and will be appealing - I know this is risky but I deserve it and I need it to survive - any advice or help for this would be great.

Overall this is life changing for me & my family in so many ways and want to thank everyone on here for your help. It wasn't the perfect result but a great one for me and some positivity.

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.