Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


tara2019tara2019 Member Posts: 212 Courageous
hi can anyone advice im on uc and from 14th Feb handed in my sick note, on 16th March filled uc50 and sent it filled in with evidence its now 26th May and havent heard from dwp regarding assessment ino theres no f2f at this time but would they assess paperboard 


Sign in or join us to comment.