Paymentb — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Paymentb

Options
Stantheman1
Stantheman1 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
So I when I received my back pay it was on the 20th of may they said they worked it out from the 13th of March to the 13may that’s what I was owed. Then it goes into say I’ll be then laid evry 4 weeks on a Thursday? I just don’t no when this is will this be evry 13th as they have worked it out like that? I’m confused could anyone help? Thanks 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Stantheman1 Welcome to the community, it normally states on the letter when your first payment will be and then paid every 4 weeks after that I presume you are talking about PIP award ?

If you cant find this then give them a call to clarify when your first payment will be, you may find you have already been paid as it is often the case you get paid before you get the lette

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.