PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

PIP ADVICE NEEDED ASAP PLEASE

charlotte441charlotte441 Member Posts: 45 Connected
Hi panel! 

I’m Charlotte Conrad. Nice to meet you all. My PIP is due to end on 10th March 2021. when should I expect to receive my renewal letter in the post? 

Also is there a good chance they could award it again? Just make it clear I ONLY HAVE PAPERBASED assessments Only” can’t go into it but I don’t have them full stop. 

Would they be able to send me a copy of my PIP2 form? It’s been a good 3 years though?

thank you all. 
Charl 
😊

Replies

• woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 4,454 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @charlotte441 you have had some good advice on your other two threads nothing I can add here, except that non of us know what chance you have and it's not possible to demand that you only have paperbased assessments.
    HTH
    "Putting a child into care, isn't caring for a child" (T.Rhattigan)
  • charlotte441charlotte441 Member Posts: 45 Connected
    @woodbine I don’t go to assessments full stop. it’s nothing to do with “demand” I’m a danger to myself and others. so don’t go to any. everything gets done paper based that’s all. I think I will get it again as I’m legally entitled to it. if not more. but thanks 
Sign in or join us to comment.