Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
We're here to help with urgent requests for care-based essentials
At Skiggle, we provide the UK's only messaging support system that immediately responds to urgent requests for missing, broken or forgotten care-based essentials to help individuals, carers and families continue their day.
Whatever you need, whether it's a charger, tracheostomy tube, feeding equipment or other care product, simply send out an Emergency SOS to the Skiggle community. Further details below...
What is an SOS?
What is an SOS?
An SOS is a message sent from app.skiggle.co.uk. You can use an SOS to call for care-essentials in unforeseen moments of need. When you send an SOS, we will endeavour to match you with the nearest Skiggle member who can assist.
When can I send an SOS?
You can send an Emergency SOS 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, when item(s) are required immediately. You could be at home, on holiday or even on a day out. Whenever your daily routine will be seriously affected by a missing, broken or forgotten essential, send an SOS and we'll endeavour to match you with the nearest Skiggle member who can assist. All SOS requests are responded to as soon as possible.
How do I send an SOS?
Make sure you have registered with us via our website then sign in and click Send SOS. Select the distance you are willing to travel and enter full details of what you need. That's all the information we need from you.
Our emergency SOS service is here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week when essential care items are needed immediately. You can learn more by visiting our website here: skiggle.co.uk/emergency-sos/
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.