Can I receive SDP? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Can I receive SDP?

Martin09 Member Posts: 8 Listener
Hello everyone,I am in receipt of ESA ,income related and the support group and also receive high rate daily living and standard rate mobility,I live with my parents due to my illness and just want to know if I can receive  the severe disability premium,my understanding is I cant due to living with my parents who are both on pension credit and claim no disability benefit,is my understanding correct or am I missing something?
Thanks alot



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.