New claim advice please — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

New claim advice please

tara2019 Member Posts: 215 Pioneering
hi I lost tribunal but was awarded standard and no mobility I requested new claim due to my worsening condition and mobility reduced from up50 metres to couple of metres housebound my question is im owed back pay from dwp and now will get standard rate if I put new claim in would the back pay n standard payment stop while this new claim is sorted out



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.