Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Is it worth pursuing an appeal for any back payment?
Hello everyone I have a PIP query. I was raised to enhanced mobility in February, after a review. The reason for the change in circumstances was an operation I had 2 years previously, and which I had informed them of at the time. Is it worth pursuing an appeal for any back payment? I asked for a mandatory reconsideration, but they didn't even answer my question!! Thanks, stay safe lovely peeps xxx
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 710 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.