PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Barclays and esa/pip benefit payments

lauren987lauren987 Member Posts: 49 Connected
Hi guys so im with barclays and always get my monday esa payments after midnight on saturday EVERYTIME! However today its mot gone in my bank. I updated them weds gone about my pip award so i get extra money from them too, they confirmed my payment was due to go out so is it barclays or esa? Im really stressed out as i am worried my 12,900 pip backpay will have an issue going in tuesday when its due

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,122 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi I think you have had this answered on other post, I would think it may be due to your change in ESA that you havent been paid on time but the only answer id to call them on Monday first thing 
  • woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 3,722 Disability Gamechanger
    If there's been a change to your ESA then the first "new"payment might have to be done "clerical" i.e someone at the DWP has to do it not the computer, all should be well next time
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
  • lauren987lauren987 Member Posts: 49 Connected
    @janer1967 @woodbine its so different now. When i was getting dla for my son i didnt miss a income support payment before the extra was added on. So much has changed with the benefit system now. Its annoying but hopefully worth it in the end
  • lauren987lauren987 Member Posts: 49 Connected
    Also @janer1967 @woodbine my payment was due to be released same day i spoke to esa about my pip which they never used to stop payments due out on the day
Sign in or join us to comment.