Hi, my name is Rodge! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is Rodge!

Rodge
Rodge Member Posts: 3 Listener
I am a widower, I have been on my own for the past 3 years. I am 82 years old, I have a little Yorkshire terror called Alfie who is 3 years old. I am registered disabled and I have difficulty in walking, my feet are very painful. 

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Member Posts: 7,154 Disability Gamechanger
    @Rodger04B0

Welcome it’s meet you this evening.

I am one of a team of Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help/support you????

@steve51

• leeCal
    leeCal Member Posts: 5,284 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Rodge welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you’re a widower and your feet give you pain. I hope you find lots to interest you on the site. All the best.

“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”

― Dalai Lama XIV
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 12,270 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Rodge - welcome to the community. Thank you for joining & sharing about yourself. I'm very sorry you're on your own now, but hope that Alfie helps just a little. My son has a Bedlington terrier called Stan, & I have a 1 year old cat called Shadow.
    We have a link where people who have pets talk about them, & share photos. You might be interested to have a look. See: https://community.scope.org.uk/discussion/71496/your-pets-pictures-please-share#latest
    Have you talked to your GP about your painful feet & difficulty walking? They may be able to help.
    I hope you enjoy being part of Scope's online community, as everyone here is very friendly & supportive. :)

• janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 15,300 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community glad you have joined us and feel free to have a look round and join in any discussions.

Im glad you have a little friend to keep you company, I look forward to seeing you around
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,557 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community! :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.