People with learning disabilities aged 18-35 invited to take part in social media study
I hope it’s ok to post this here. The forum was recommended to me by someone on your facebook page.
My name is Cathy Randle-Phillips and I am a lecturer and researcher at the University of Bath.
I’m working with two students on a project looking at social media use and wellbeing in people with learning disabilities.
We are looking for more people with learning disabilities aged 18-35, who use at least one form of social media, to take part in this project.
Taking part would mean answering some questions about how you use social media and how you feel about yourself.
We would like to do this using video chat such as zoom, messenger or Microsoft teams.
We are offering people a £10 amazon voucher to say thank-you. The study has full ethical approval and people can choose to stop at any time.
If you, or someone you know/support would be interested in finding out more, please feel free to get in touch via email on [email protected]
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 793 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments