PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Should I have been awarded back in 2013

Shels71Shels71 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited July 2020 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hi just been tribunal in bundle of papers be for the court found actcally back in 2013 I scoff 18 point 2019 qualifying low rate pip should I have been rewarded back in 2013 

Replies

• emmarenshawemmarenshaw Member Posts: 712 Pioneering
    @Shels71 Welcome to the community. I’m Emma, one of the Community Champions. I’m going to tag @Adrian_Scope to see if he can assist you.
  • steve51steve51 Member Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Shels71

Good Afternoon & Welcome 😃😃

I’m one off the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

I have got a good friend within our community.

She will be able to offer some help with your question.

Hi @poppy123456

Can you please offer me some help with this “Benefit Question”

Many Thanks.

@steve51
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,163 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community, I am sorry I dont quite understand what you are saying, if you can please clarify.

Are you saying you have found paperwork saying you scored 18 points in 2013 but didnt get an award ? 

Is the tribunal for a new application in 2019 where you awarded standard ?

If you can give more information we will be able to help 
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,937

Scope community team

Hello @Shels71. I'm not sure I've understood correctly, are you saying you scored points on PIP back in 2013 but never received any payment from PIP?
    Do you know if all the point were in the Daily Living component or if they were split across the two?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,285 Disability Gamechanger
    @Sheles71, if the award of 18 points was split between mobility and daily living by today’s awards you should have got low rate for both if is correct. Check your papers to see what the actual award was and repost with the information.
Sign in or join us to comment.