Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Group Coaching for Dyspraxic Adults: Interpersonal issues series part 2. Family and friends.
Just if you anyone might be interested that I'm a solution-focused coaching and currently running a series of group coaching workshops for dyspraxic adults (online via zoom) on interpersonal issues. Part 2 will be taking place on Saturday 25th July from 4pm-6pm and focusing on conflicts within family and friend areans. These workshop will use drama in the form of role plays to find ways to express your needs and feelings, find new solutions, view situations from different perspectives and sharing experiences to thrive in the future.
So if anyone is interested then please check the follow link for further information and register to confirm your attendance: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dyspraxic-group-coaching-interpersonal-issues-part-2-family-and-friends-tickets-113268115984?fbclid=IwAR1sDB5n4l_fFO223oZoHh_Mp54st5y2Ub-jK2uVn_pSBQ1HJQCRqwKmljI
Many thanks and any questions feel free to contact for further information. Regards. Chris
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.