PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Regards my pup acessment

loulabellloulabell Member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi has anyone else had trouble with the health adviser calling you kept missing there call with held number I could cry really frustrating wouldn’t you think they would call from another number been even trying other people calling me makes you wonder if deliberate 

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,156 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi I havent heard of this before , maybe you should call the assessment company to find out what is going on
  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 6,585 Disability Gamechanger
    Many of the HCPs are working from home and may but have a work mobile as they would normally be in an assessment centre and have no need of one. Therefore the reason they’re withholding their number is because it’s actually their personal one. I’m sure most of us would agree that’s entirely sensible. 

In order to sort it go to the web site of the assessment provider and use their contact form to alert them to why it’s an issue and see if they can offer an alternative. 

The alternative of course is that they ring you from their personal mobile; let you see the number but block you afterwards. I doubt most people are sufficiently IT literate enough to do that so you really need to talk to the AP.
Sign in or join us to comment.