I am looking for carers for my Son. — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

I am looking for carers for my Son.

adehcook Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi, I am looking for carers for my Son. I don't seem to be making much progress with locals caring organisations, and I wondered if anyone could recommend a web site that puts you directly in touch with carers in your area.  ( I live in East London)  



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.