moving info — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

moving info

nightwars Member Posts: 12 Listener
im living at home with parents right now and their taking care of me, but im wondering what would happen if i move in with my boyfriend? my needs will still be the same as is the help im getting just the person with me is changing?



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.