Pip Quick question — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Pip Quick question

cupcake88
cupcake88 Posts: 1,230 Pioneering
Hiya Every one if I requested my report on Friday just gone  is there a good chance ill receive it on Monday tomorrow  or are they slow to post out things am I most likely to receive my decision before my report ha . Also I know this sounds stupid but my partner is on late shifts next week I usually get my post like lunch time I,m going to just open it and then go threw it my self but I need some support to open it so Ill come on here while I open the letter I know it sounds daft but I,m really scared to find out what the outcome could be as this money would be life changing for me and give me back my independence .

I appreciate every one is different but I cant help but read other peoples post who have similar disabilities to my self and think well if they go 0 points I,m going to get that too I cant help but think Negative bout it 

I.m guessing Ill have to work out roughly my own points from what they have said.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.