If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.
‘You time’ in under 10 minutes
How can you find time for yourself when you have the kids at home 24/7?
Try giving yourself just 5 to 10 minutes a day:
- Yoga in under 10 minutes
- See if Quick Draw can guess what you’re doodling
- Make an origami butterfly in 4 minutes
- Put in your headphones and play your favourite song.
- …and if you’re feeling energetic, dance to it!
- Find a podcast and treat yourself to 10 minutes
- Start a journal and write in it for 5 minutes a day
- Read a short story
- Or do nothing! Just sit down, shut your eyes and enjoy not doing a thing.
What do you do to relax? Let us know in the comments below!