If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
‘You time’ in under 10 minutes
Louise_Scope Scope Parents Connect service Posts: 8 Courageous
How can you find time for yourself when you have the kids at home 24/7?
Try giving yourself just 5 to 10 minutes a day:
- Yoga in under 10 minutes
- See if Quick Draw can guess what you’re doodling
- Make an origami butterfly in 4 minutes
- Put in your headphones and play your favourite song.
- …and if you’re feeling energetic, dance to it!
- Find a podcast and treat yourself to 10 minutes
- Start a journal and write in it for 5 minutes a day
- Read a short story
- Or do nothing! Just sit down, shut your eyes and enjoy not doing a thing.
What do you do to relax? Let us know in the comments below!