PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

How will I know if they've recived my letter asking for a mandatory reconsideration

mk2000mk2000 Member Posts: 57 Connected
hi im just wondering how will i know if they've recieved my letter back.. they could lose or just ignore it .

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,253 Disability Gamechanger
    You could ring and ask them 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Sometimes they send a text to say it's been received, providing they have a mobile contact number for you.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • mk2000mk2000 Member Posts: 57 Connected
    OK thanks ill ring Monday cause I havent had a text they do have my number thanks
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @mk2000, I hope you managed to ring them today. :)

Please do let us know how you get on. 
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • mk2000mk2000 Member Posts: 57 Connected
    Hi so I rang and they told me last week that they will review this to the same person who I asked for a mandatory after I scored 0 points last time now I rang asking what was happening they have told me that because you only get 1 mandatory reco siferation after which I scored 0 points then they awarded me standered no matablitly that I couldnt have another reconsiferatjon I would have to go to tribunal but I've been waiting weeks nobody has told me this now im wondering if its to late jm so stressed now
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,253 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi dont panic you should get a letter in response to your MR you then get 1 month to apply for a tribunal
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    mk2000 said:
    Hi so I rang and they told me last week that they will review this to the same person who I asked for a mandatory after I scored 0 points last time now I rang asking what was happening they have told me that because you only get 1 mandatory reco siferation after which I scored 0 points then they awarded me standered no matablitly that I couldnt have another reconsiferatjon I would have to go to tribunal but I've been waiting weeks nobody has told me this now im wondering if its to late jm so stressed now

I replied on your other thread.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.