Hi, I need advice about a mandatory reconsideration please — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I need advice about a mandatory reconsideration please

Kataleya12
Kataleya12 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi been awarded 10 points on mobility and high rate care v2 points short for a car they said I can plan a journey can anyone help on my mandatory reconcideration please 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community glad you have joined us

For you MR you need to go through the descriptors and where you think you should have scored more points

Give examples of what happened last time you  tried to do the task, what happened, who was wit you, did you need support or aids, could you do it safely and repeatedly

Submit it in writing, and any additional evidence maybe a statement from someone who sees you completing the tasks
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome to our online community @Kataleya12 (beautiful name!)

I have moved your post to our PIP, DLA and AA board to help you get relevant replies.

Good luck with your mandatory reconsideration (MR) and please let us know how you get on.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2020
    HI,

Whether you'll score any points for following and planning a journey will totally depend on how your conditions affect you. Did you score the points in moving around?

Do you claim PIP for physical conditions?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Kataleya12! Have you had a look at Poppy's questions? Let us know if you're having any trouble navigating the community :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Kataleya12, how are you doing this morning. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.