Finances and extra costs
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Family funding

pierce202pierce202 Member Posts: 7 Listener
edited October 2020 in Finances and extra costs
Hi has anyone had problems getting family funding 

Replies

• Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Community Team Posts: 3,210 Disability Gamechanger
    What kind of problem are you having accessing the Family Fund @pierce202? Giving a bit more information might help our members to share their knowledge and advice :) 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
  • pierce202pierce202 Member Posts: 7 Listener
    i applied in august and sent all relevent paperwork now there asking for an asser to ring me still no one rang its been another 3 wks and when i rang today they just said its been realoted to another asser and couldnt tell me why, weve just applied for a bike but it seems really stressful and unorganised

• janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,254 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome sorry you are having trouble but I think it is just the chaos everywhere is in at the moment with people still working from homr nd the back logs everywhere is trying to catch up with
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,662 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @pierce202, I'm sorry you have been waiting. I imagine they have a lot on at the moment. Here is a statement that they put on their website:
    Because of the coronavirus outbreak we have fewer colleagues than usual responding to your queries, and understandably more families contacting us than ever before. This is having an impact on how quickly we can respond to your queries, and for this we are truly sorry. 
    Here is the full article: Family Fund and Coronavirus

I hope you don't have to wait much longer. :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
Sign in or join us to comment.