What Do I get? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

What Do I get?

jaybear123 Member Posts: 5 Listener
Hello guys I need some help,
so I was on UC and they told me I am now on LCWRA so how much will I get in total? Do I get the £409 plus extra? 
I am be confused to what I am getting,

I also am on ESA 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.