Budgeting advance — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Budgeting advance

Options
jojo7777
jojo7777 Community member Posts: 39 Listener
Hi,I paid off my remaining budgeting advance today in full, via debt management,how long before it's updated on my universal credit journal as paid off so I can reapply plz

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,025 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

I don't think anyone can answer that question because it's like asking how long is a piece of string. Hopefully it will be done soon, just keep checking your journal is all i can advise.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @jojo7777. It can take up to a week to clear on their system but it's important to remember that budgeting advances are discretionary and there's no guarantee you'll be accepted for one. If you give them a call they should be able to tell you if an advance is available for you. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ray212
    Ray212 Community member Posts: 344 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Jo, just wondered how you get on? 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Ray212 said:
    Hi Jo, just wondered how you get on? 
    This thread is 3 years old and the member hasn't been active since March 2021 so you may not get a response.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Ray212
    Options
    Oh didn’t realise that. I’m viewing the site on my mobile and it doesn’t show dates :/
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Ray212 said:
    Oh didn’t realise that. I’m viewing the site on my mobile and it doesn’t show dates :/

That's the only issue with mobiles. I usually find the further you go down the pages the older the threads.
  • Ray212
    Options
    Yes back on my desktop now. Not going to lie using a mobile is hard work on some sites, especially as you can tell from my other thread, you cannot see the dates!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.