Moving House adress — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Moving House adress

james19o6 Member Posts: 94 Connected
edited November 2020 in Universal Credit (UC)
Good afternoon everyone
Just wantee to ask i have moved house on monday and have submited it yesterday as i received my tenancy agrrement. I did let the universal know and changed my circumstances. However, my statement will be ready tomorrow the 7th so tomorrow and i have changed my circumstances yesterday. So will i still receive the rent money thus its 2 days ago i let them know as thats when i moved in? Also will i or how do i confirm like tenancy agreement as the jobcentre office is closed?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.