Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Help pip received an email from tribunal
Hi everyone I just need a little help with pip if possible I also here to help support too . Ok so last time I went for a pip assessment they came back and scored me zero on everything to my shock . So I appealed it and it took ages I didn’t even have to do a mandatory reconciliation as at the time they wasn’t doing that . Anyway after months of struggle and hurt and no money I got a phone call from pip saying they can offer me this and the reasons for it before it went to court . So I took it anyway the time for renewal was up again and guess what they scored me zero again on all . So I did the same and this time had to do a mandatory reconciliation again they turned me down so I again put it to tribunal. This time I have received a email from the tribunal people saying pip have overturned it in my favour and they have closed the case . So I phoned dwa on Friday the day I got the email from tribunal and they said they know nothing about the decision. So has anyone else had this what is the next step to take please . Also like I said don’t give up even though as hard as it is . There’s support out there people should get what they actually deserve I went though stress again and again . Thankyou
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 613 Work and employment
- 513 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 684 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.