PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

PIP appeal sent

ketokidketokid Member Posts: 32 Listener
Good evening. I have finally  sent my pip appeal online, feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, i was in two minds whether or not to go ahead with  because its caused me so much more unwanted  stress and anxiety . Scope helpline have been fantastic ,  as always. My partner has been so patient with me and helped me to fill in the form online. I hope i will get to sleep tonight not slept well in ages, its one less worry . its just a waiting game now.  

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    @ketokid Good luck! Hopefully you're not waiting too long. Please let us know the outcome.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    basket123 said:
    I am just preparing my form to send off a first time.
    Do they give reasons if they decline offering PIP ? 
    Are there any tips one should know for filling in the form in beginning ? 
    Any help and suggestions greatly received 

Hi,

Are you appealing a PIP decision, or is your claim a first time claim? Sorry a little confused by your question because this thread is about a PIP appeal.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,210 Disability Gamechanger
    @ketokid Glad you have sent of your appeal try and put it to the back of your mind now as it will be a while before you hear anything
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 3,192

Scope community team

Best of luck with the appeal @ketokid, and I'm glad the helpline were helpful :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Find out more about, and apply for, the Community Co-production Group.

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
Sign in or join us to comment.