Parents and carers
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is khadidjachikh6!

khadidjachikh6khadidjachikh6 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2020 in Parents and carers
I have my son 4year had autistic I wanne really help and Adobe for a lots thing for him 
Tagged:

Replies

• Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,123 Pioneering
    Hello @khadidjachikh6

Welcome to the community, glad you've joined us :) 

I'm sorry I'm not certain what you mean, are you and your son able to manage the autism? Are you receiving any support for it?
    Online Community Coordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 6,459 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome on board is there anything we can help you with ? 

Have a look around and feel free to join in you might like our parents and carers section 
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,485 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @khadidjachikh6 - & welcome to this helpful community from me too. We have quite a lot of parents here who also have a child on the autistic spectrum. It is great you have joined hoping to help your son.
    Have you looked at the National Autistic Society's website, which may also be helpful? Please see: https://www.autism.org.uk/
    Has your son recently received a diagnosis of his autism? I ask because Scope also help parents who have a recently diagnosed child, or one you are seeking a diagnosis about. Please see: https://www.scope.org.uk/family-services/navigate/
    'Navigate' is a programme which has helped many parents, so I hope you will have a look at it. I hope this will help you do a lot of things for your son. :)

• Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,788 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome to the community @khadidjachikh6 :) How are you getting on today? 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
Sign in or join us to comment.