Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, I'm Robp1!

Robp1Robp1 Member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi I’m Rob and I’ve just joined. 
I support people with disabilities. 
Neurodiverse Coach based in Cheshire 

Replies

• Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Community Team Posts: 3,210 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2020
    Hi @Robp1 :) Welcome to the community! It's great to have you here. I hope that you've been having an enjoyable Christmas? 

It's fantastic that you support disabled people. Is that through employment, or volunteering? Or something else? 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,202 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome nice you have joined 

How do you support disabilities 
  • Robp1Robp1 Member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hi @janer1967
    @Tori_Scope
    I volunteer with Cheshire and north wales dyslexia association and also support people through ‘access to work’ programmes. Lots of people with different conditions....
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,202 Disability Gamechanger
    Sounds great 
    That sounds great @Robp1 :) Very important work indeed. How did you get into it? 

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
    My background is education and coaching. I started the Neurodiverse coaching two years ago and then began to see the need for additional support for people I work....
    Ah that sounds really interesting @Robp1

We'd definitely be interesting in hearing more about your experiences, and I'm sure there's a lot you could learn from our members too. Please feel free to take a look around the community and get involved in any discussions that interest you. A good place to start is the list of recent discussions, or the list of categories of discussion we host. You might also like to check out our virtual coffee lounge, which is a good place to get to know our members. 

Give us a shout if you need anything :) 

Thank you @Tori_Scope
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,895 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Robp1 - & welcome to the community from me too. Thank you for sharing about the great work you do. Please do join in with any discussions of interest, as you have a lot to offer disabled people from your own experience. I look forward to seeing you around this great community, & also hope you had a good Christmas. :)
Sign in or join us to comment.