Medical records — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Medical records

hello20 Member Posts: 98 Connected
edited April 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hello may i ask why uc asking doctors  details an access to medical record an had this happened previously to anyone im on lwrca was transferred over from esa year ago 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.