Parents and carers
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Are you disabled and pregnant?

Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,699 Disability Gamechanger

We have an opportunity for any disabled mums-to-be who'd like to share their pregnancy story with a disability magazine.

If this sounds like you, and you'd be happy to talk more about your experience, the support you've received and any wisdom you can share with others, let us know :)

Leave your comment below and one of the community team will be in touch with more details.
Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know. 

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Community champion Posts: 7,135 Disability Gamechanger
    Oh man! Would have loved this opportunity :(
    Community Champion
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,699 Disability Gamechanger
    Och no!  Rubbish timing  :(  Who knows, something else might be just around the corner for you.  I'll keep my ear to the ground!

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know. 
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community champion Posts: 7,135 Disability Gamechanger
    Are they specifically looking for disabled mum's-to-be or can having a 2 month old still count? Cheeky but thought I'd ask :)
    Community Champion
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,699 Disability Gamechanger
    I'll send you a message :)

Sign in or join us to comment.