Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

ESA HC5 help

Hey all,

Today I had my first lot of treatment at Birmingham hospital. I have to attend every 2 weeks for 12 months - a nightmare given I live almost 2 hours away.

I intend to claim back petrol expenses and given I'm on IR ESA, I can claim back. 

But the HC5 form is confusing me. Says take to a cashiers office with benefit entitlement and bottom of form states I have to send it off to ESA to stamp? How do they pay me?

Any advice appreciated! 


Sign in or join us to comment.