Hi, I'm a mother of 4 High Functioning Autistic adult children plus I have MS, anxiety, arthritis — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm a mother of 4 High Functioning Autistic adult children plus I have MS, anxiety, arthritis

EvieA
EvieA Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm a mother of 4 High Functioning Autistic adult children plus I have MS, anxiety, arthritis and other ailments? But, I remain somewhat positive about life in general...well trying to?  
Tagged:

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    @EvieA hi and welcome  to the community 

Glad you are trying to  stay positive  you have a full life and to me you are amazing 

There are lots of discussions in our coffee longe  emegere there are lots of discussions  you can get involved  in  you can also adk questions and various  members will answer 

Hope that you enjoy  your time on the community and hope to see you around 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @EvieA

Welcome to the community, glad you've joined us. 

Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself, we have many users who have experience of parenthood, autism, MS and anxiety so I hope you will find people who can share their advice with you.

You mentioned that you are trying to stay somewhat positive, is there anything in particular you are struggling  with at the moment? Are you and your children receiving all the support you need?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome from me too feel free to join in 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    @EvieA how are things going today  and hope your ok and that you and your children are doing OK 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.