If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

PIP update

Carlbenn_88Carlbenn_88 Member Posts: 40 Listener
edited February 13 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hi everyone. @chiarieds @janer1967 I've spoken to PIP and my paperwork is with a Case Manager or Decision maker how ever you want to call it. so fingers crossed! can't believe it's with one already! hopefully they can give it me based on the information. as I can't have a telephone assessment (Removed by moderator, graphic description) this is all on my letters. so they wouldn't take that risk. my mum or brother can speak on my behalf if required to do so. hopefully it won't get to that stage. thought I would keep you both informed.


  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,189 Disability Gamechanger
    Thanks for the update fingers crossed you dont need assessment 

    In order for someone to speak for you they need to be your appointee but you dont need to worry about it if no assessment 
  • Carlbenn_88Carlbenn_88 Member Posts: 40 Listener
    @janer1967 I will do. they really do take my self harming serious didn't think they would. Thought they would just ignore it and not care. 
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 4,124

    Scope community team

    Hello @Carlbenn_88

    Thanks for the update and I do hope you are able to have the paper assessment.

    It concerns me to read your comments about hurting yourself. Please ensure you contact the emergency services if you ever get the urge to do that, and speak with the health professionals in your life about how you can overcome those urges going forward.

    You can also find support from:
    We have also sent you an email, so it would be great if you would respond to us :) 

    Take care
    Online Community Coordinator

    Talk to our chatbot and give us feedback on the community.
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 9,149 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm sure you'll get a paper-based assessment. :)
Sign in or join us to comment.