Hi, my name is sarah1986! When will I be able to request my report? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is sarah1986! When will I be able to request my report?

sarah1986
sarah1986 Community member Posts: 37 Listener
edited February 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi all I'm new to this

Comments

• sarah1986
    Hi, I had my pip assessment today. First time in 12 years, I have terminal cancer and Parkinson's disease. They was lovely with me on the phone. I cried all the way though though is that bad. I have never opened up about my illnesses or how it effects me before. 

When will I be able to request my report. I did record my assessment also.

Thank you all
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome on board 

Sorry you are going through such awful illness 

You can request your report approx 7 working days after assessment or if you get text yo say DWP have your report 

Remember tho the report isnt decision even tho in most cases they do go with report 

Keep us updated 

Also feel free to look round the site and join in 
  • sarah1986
    Thank you for ur reply I am new to this and having a very low day after having my assessment done. Only thing is my mps r involved wiv my pip renewal because it's took them since September to even get this far.

• janer1967
    Sorry you are feeling low at least you are seeing some progress in your review now 

As it has taken did long are you now not getting any PIP payments? 

There is always people around here to help or just have a rant.  

Have a look in the coffee lounge for general chat and games 
  • sarah1986
    I have not had a payment from them for months now. I should of been done under the special rules but hey up that's the system for u I guess. I will have a look now thank you 
  • janer1967
    Ad you haven't had assessment for 12 years is this a transfer from DLA to PIP ? 
  • sarah1986
    No I was working for a while then went on ESA and I applied for pip three years ago and granted wiv in two weeks. I have never had an assessment for my illnesses before this was the 1st ever one. I've never been on dla

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.