Sysmptoms of fnd or not ? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sysmptoms of fnd or not ?

diane01
diane01 Community member Posts: 45 Connected
 i've been getting these following sysmptoms over Sweatin like hot all the time no temp tho but just hot & stomach ache .sleeping now has become up to 10 hours a day muscle spasms in legs all time now & eye twitching comes & goes now & now complusive disorder with thinking i need to unblock my nose so keep picking at it these r new to me as b4 i had shaking knees felt dizzy ringing in ear & brain starts going odd memory problems & picking my lip starting to worry that i've got something wrong with my stomach now dreaming of worry things all time cant say that anything in life is normal to me now all one massive headache  

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @diane01

Thanks for reaching out to us. It sounds like you are experiencing some symptoms which are concerning you. Unfortunately, we do not offer medical advice at Scope which includes diagnosis. For diagnosis, you would need to speak to your doctor in the first instance. I hope you can receive answers soon and start to feel better. In the meantime, we offer a supportive space here on Scope's forum which could enable you to communicate with others with similar experiences. I hope this helps. If you have any questions or anything else we might be able to help you with, please do not hesitate to ask us  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @diane01 - I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. As above, do talk to your GP, & let him know your mental health is suffering too to see if he can offer you some further support. Kindly let us know how you get on, thank you. :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.