Severe disability premium backdated — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Severe disability premium backdated

Options
wayneste
wayneste Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hey there mi name is buddy my pip ended in October last year and since then I’ve been loosing quite abit from my esa support group each fortnight since pip ended but I’ve been awarded pip enhanced rate n my esa hasn’t been stopped just wanted to no if I’ll get the money I’m loosing atm backdated from October please help me

Comments

• wayneste
    wayneste Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hey I was in awarded pip but it ended in October I have now been awarded pip again enhanced rate and I still claim esa support group which I’ve never lost since October just wanted to no if I get sdp backdated from October because I’m loosing quite abit from my esa each fortnight what I used to be on in October when I was entitled to sdp?
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    wayneste said:
    Hey there mi name is buddy my pip ended in October last year and since then I’ve been loosing quite abit from my esa support group each fortnight since pip ended but I’ve been awarded pip enhanced rate n my esa hasn’t been stopped just wanted to no if I’ll get the money I’m loosing atm backdated from October please help me
    Ring ESA and tell them your PIP is back in place. They will want to check that you still meet the SDP qualifying conditions. If satisfied they will restart it and backdate it to the appropriate date. You do need to ring ESA for this to happen.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.