Tribunal looking at universal credit — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Tribunal looking at universal credit

My current uc tribunal has:
1. a poorly filled in health assessment form for uc lcw or lcrwa.
2. A prior tribunals refusal of pip 
3. A current pip award application pack & assessment report. Which was requested by the ftt.

My question is if i win this tribunal for uc lcw or lcwra.
Could i use the current pip award to argue the tribunal loss of pip that the refusal was indeed wrong, or would the uc tribunal be looking at why i had it refused then awarded after the failed ftt & is it within there power to change a decision theyre not actually looking at.


  • calcotti
    calcotti Member Posts: 6,375 Disability Gamechanger
    is it within there power to change a decision theyre not actually looking at.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • boristheblonde
    boristheblonde Posts: 65 Listener
    Ok , i did request sos from previous tribunal pip loss to try to goto UT but failed in that respect, im not sure if its exhausted or wether to try to use recent pip assessment as further ecidence.

    Im currently looking to get lcwra on the moving around with the criterea not being able to with reliability, repeatedly safeley being the issue, But am a little unsure how to set this out. 
    This is what im hoping to rely upon.
    If id hazard a guess this is one of the harder criterea to be put in.

  • boristheblonde
    boristheblonde Posts: 65 Listener
    " If those weren’t done or have been exhausted" 

    Only thing that is exhaused is me with all the hoops you have to jump through.

    Set aside how do i get this done.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.