Hi, my name is albenq! How long is the waiting time for approval? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is albenq! How long is the waiting time for approval?

Options
albenq
albenq Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited March 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello my name is Albena   i sendet my claim December  now is olmost April   my telephone appointment is was 03.03. , but now im watinig .
Do you know when around and where i see aswer long time waiting for approval. 
Thanks 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 
    Are you referring to a PIP claim ? 

If si it can take around 8 weeks after assessment for a decision 

You can request a copy of the report which will indicate the recommendations 

The period you have waited isnt excessive they estimate 6 months for whole process and there are huge backlogs so some are taking longer than normal 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @albenq - just adding my welcome, as I see you have already received advice. Do let us know how you get on & if you have any other questions. :)
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @albenq :smile:

Welcome to the community! It's good to have you here. 

As our other members have said, unfortunately there is a bit of a backlog at the moment and it is taking longer than usual to process applications. 

Hope that's helpful for you to know? Please do get in touch if you have any further questions, or you just fancy a chat :)

@Caz_Scope
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • albenq
    Options
    Thank you so much  !!!  I ???
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @albenq :) Has the above information answered your question? I hope you aren't waiting for too much longer.

Just to let you know, I've moved your post into our PIP category as it seems maybe that was the benefit you were asking about? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • albenq
    Options
    Hi i take noe Universal credit uc50 form   

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.