Free school vouchers — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Free school vouchers

kidsareus Member Posts: 28 Listener
Hi my son of 15 as now come to live with me his mom is still getting the food vouchers I’m disabled but his mom works full time how do I get the school vouchers transferred over to me for my son 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.