PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is aliciajane!

aliciajanealiciajane Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 3 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hi, applied for pip 11th Nov last year and they keep saying they need to make a visit etc but because of covid they can't. Am losing the will to carry on pursuing this. Can anyone suggest organisations that can help me with pushing claim through please, thank you

Replies

• Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 4,114

Scope community team

edited April 3
    Hello @aliciajane

Welcome to the community, glad you've joined us. 

If they're insisting on making the visit then I'm not sure there's anything you can do to force it through, however hopefully it won't be long until they can do the visit. 

In terms of organisations, Advice Local, Welfare Rights and CAB are good options. 
    Online Community Coordinator

Talk to our chatbot and give us feedback on the community.
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,139 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome 

If you are waiting for a f2f assessment they are starting again at the end if the month fir those who cant be assessed by phone so fingers crossed not much longer 

It isnt unusual claims do take around 6 months to complete even in normal times 
  • aliciajanealiciajane Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you, just getting so frustrated 
  • Sandy_123Sandy_123 Member Posts: 1,538 Pioneering
    Hi @aliciajane welcome to the forum 
  • Caz_AlumniCaz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 626 Pioneering
    Hi @aliciajane

Just wanted to stop by, say hello and add my welcome to the community. 

How are you doing today? Hope you're managing to make the most of the bank holiday weekend?

I just thought that, if you fancy it, you might want to stop by our Coffee Lounge to help take your mind off things. Chatting to a few of our members might help you to feel a bit less frustrated with the things you've got going on?

Please do feel free to explore the rest of the community and give us a shout if you have any more questions for us.
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Sign in or join us to comment.