Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Worried whilst waiting for report from the courts about my PIP appeal
Hi I've been on PiP for 5 years and a couple of years ago went for assessment and was rejected so appealed took 23 months and had a phone assessment ! my last option court of justice !!! January 2021 all they seamed to be bothered with was how smart I was when I went for the face to face one and I said I feel bad enough if I've got to come in the public I'll always look presentable because that's the way I am plus and don't think the face to face assessment has looked at my files properly because I was getting up to 20 showers a day and I'm waiting now on a report from the courts to see if they haven't gone by the law coming up 4 months for this coming through I'm disgusted and at my wits end ? ??
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.