PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

My husband had PIP change of circumstances assessment 5 weeks ago, but DWP haven't received report?

kbdbjbjbkbdbjbjb Member Posts: 4 Listener
edited April 28 in PIP, DLA and AA
My husband had his pip change of circumstances assessment 5 weeks ago but dwp have still not received the assessors report, is this normal? 

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,248 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

Sometimes reports ho to internal audit first which causes delays going to dwp

It is not an audit on you more the assessor 

You could call the assessment company to find out 
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,051 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @kbdbjbjb - & welcome to the community. I'm pleased to see your query has been answered above. Please let us all know how you get on. :)
  • kbdbjbjbkbdbjbjb Member Posts: 4 Listener
    I’ll ring dwp tomorrow to find out which assessment company they used
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,051 Disability Gamechanger
    Have you found out any more @kbdbjbjb ?
  • erin2490erin2490 Member Posts: 25 Listener
    They told me there was an issue with the postal and some people's things were taking up to 5 weeks just to be put on the system as being received.  So I'd give them a phone and see if they have received it yet.
    I phoned last week and they hadn't received it and today I've got a pending amount for tomorrow (which is my usual day of getting pip but with standard mobility amount added on) 
Sign in or join us to comment.