DWP Finally recieved my assessment report. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DWP Finally recieved my assessment report.

Options
kelly2021
kelly2021 Community member Posts: 12 Listener
Hello everybody,

So, DWP finally recieved my assessment report today, which took just over 3 weeks. I rang up today and asked them to send me a copy of the report out and she said she will send it out for me today. Does anybody know how long roughly it will take for me to recieve it? Also, how do I find out what the assessor has pointed me by reading the report?

Thank you.

Comments

• Leigh14
    Leigh14 Community member Posts: 561 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @kelly2021. I don’t know about the waiting time, but with the scoring, I’ve read on here, you’ll see ticks or dots by each of the descriptors. Hope that’s right anyway!
  • Popdiva43
    Popdiva43 Community member Posts: 170 Pioneering
    Options
    it normally takes a week,and it in it will say how and why that came to decision,and if points have been awarded it will show what category
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

Its impossible yo say how long it will take its down to royal mail 

On the report there will be dots against the descriptors the dots will be in a box and this is the points you have been recommended by assessor 

This isn't the decision  just recommendations 
  • kelly2021
    kelly2021 Community member Posts: 12 Listener
    Options
    Thank you everybody for your replies.
    I know its not the decision, but would just be nice to know the recommendations as I recieved a text today saying that it will have a decision in 8 weeks, even though I had my assessment 3 weeks ago so it's just so tiring and exhausting waiting ?
  • Popdiva43
    Popdiva43 Community member Posts: 170 Pioneering
    Options
    does anybody know if tribunal can overturn dwp decision before it goes all the way,if you get what i mean
  • lou87
    lou87 Community member Posts: 48 Connected
    Options
    kelly2021 said:
    Thank you everybody for your replies.
    I know its not the decision, but would just be nice to know the recommendations as I recieved a text today saying that it will have a decision in 8 weeks, even though I had my assessment 3 weeks ago so it's just so tiring and exhausting waiting ?
    I know this feeling its horrible ?
    ?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.