Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
UC made a decision of LCWRA - will I go in the ESA support group?
Hey all, I am in both NESA and UC. I completed the work assessment with ESA but UC made decision which is LCWRA. I am just wondering will I also go into the support group of ESA or stay on the same rate ar £74.40. Its been a nightmare all of this and been fighting since October being told different things so hoping someone hear might know the answer.
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 609 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 682 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.